Have you ever thought to yourself, “This is dumb. There’s got to be a better, smarter way to do this.”
Well, we did too. That’s why we created SyncHR – a modern people platform born and built for the cloud and designed to give finance and HR professionals greater visibility, better reporting and analytics and less administrative work around managing HR, payroll and benefits for a modern enterprise workforce.
Like our solution, we are seeking Customer Care Specialists who don’t want to do things the same old way. They want to do them better. If you’re someone with a passion for wowing customers and have desire to advance your career faster by showing the world what you can really do if given the chance, then there’s no better place on the planet than SyncHR.
About the Job:
It’s pretty simple. The Customer Care Specialists, located in our killer downtown offices next to Union Station, plays the single most critical role in our business, which is to ensure that our customers are happy and successful using our solution. The ideal candidate is someone who has these three attributes:
1. Experience – You have previous experience working in customer care support organizations. You know what works and what doesn’t.
2. Technology – Ideally, you will have some experience working with technology products, preferably Software-as-a-Service solutions or HR tech for larger companies. Our stuff is pretty geeky, so you’ve got to be into that.
3. Ambition – Work-life balance matters, but we want people who have a fire in their belly to do whatever it takes to be extraordinary at work.
What’s in it for You:
If you’re the type of person we described above, then you could easily get a job anywhere. So why SyncHR? It’s a good question. Here’s the best three reasons we can think of:
1. Ground Floor:
SyncHR is a well-funded and fast-growing company. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor to build something great. Ten, twenty or thirty years from now, you can look back and say, “I was part of that.”
2. Get Rich:
Well, that statement is probably a little over cooked. But every employee is eligible for stock options, which gives everyone a vested interest in the collective success of the company.
3. Advance Your Career:
At big companies, employees often get pigeon-holed into individual departments. At SyncHR, you’ll get exposer to everything from sales and marketing to product development and engineering.
Of course, we also offer competitive salaries, stock option grants, generous benefit packages and a whole lot more, including pie-day Fridays. Who doesn’t love pie, right?
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Accept customer calls and respond to them accordingly.
- Participate in all areas of team support for customers.
- Provide professional phone and email support on HCM tools for customers: benefits, payroll, core HR, reporting, time & attendance, and ATS.
- Troubleshoot system for customers to facilitate successful web functionality.
- Preparation of custom reports and escalation of specialized requests.
- Maintain case and task management for activity on customers and projects.
- Responsible for working and communicating cross-functionally to ensure customers' needs are met.
- Communicate suggestions regarding product and service enhancements to team lead.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction, serve as customer advocate.
You have a minimum of 2 years' demonstrated customer care experience and a fire in your belly to make a difference. You don’t like what you do. You love what you do and it shows in every interaction you have with colleagues and customers. Of course, you have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and can manage multiple, often times competing, priorities all while placing the customer first and not freaking out too much. Knowledge regarding the suite of HCM offerings, including benefits, payroll, reporting/metrics, and core HR, is preferred – but we’ll take candidates with the right attitude over aptitude all day long.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of two years' experience within a customer care organization, preferably in the HCM industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.