Join the Team of Experts! Service Experts is seeking a dynamic Recruiting Specialist to join the Talent Acquisition Team.
The Recruiting Specialist will provide an exceptional experience to business leaders, hiring managers and candidates by serving as a Service Experts Ambassador through all phases of the recruiting process. The Recruiting Specialist responsibilities include forecasting hiring needs, sourcing potential hires, building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers and evaluating candidates’ performance in interviews and assignments.
This position is located in the Mid-Atlantic Region and will support centers in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Virginia, West Virginia and Louisiana . The Recruiting Specialist will ensure Service Experts attracts hires and retains high-performing employees.
- Collaboratively consult with hiring managers to determine current staffing needs and recommend strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
- Identify key performance factors, develop sourcing pools and establish interviewing criteria.
- Proactively create applicant pools and talent pipelines by posting job ads through job boards, social media, state employment agencies, professional associations and employee referral programs.
- Evaluate applications, review resumes, conduct reference checks and complete initial phone interviews to establish a narrow candidate pool.
- Make recommendations to hiring managers on the top candidates for in-person interviews.
- Organize and participate in hiring events
- Provide quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Track key recruiting KPIs to include time to fill and source of hire
- Foster long term relationships with previous and potential candidates
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Minimum of three years of solid full cycle recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and human resource information systems (HRIS).
- Experience with structured/behavioral based interviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, like Word and Excel, as well as popular social media platforms
- 60% travel required