The established construction contractor is seeking a Construction Manager to be responsible for all day-to-day job site activities including maintaining and safe and productive work site, and ensuring that the project is completed on schedule and within budget.
The company offers 401(K) with employer match after one year of employment.
- Interprets plans and specifications
- Enforces company policy and procedure and safety protocol
- Ensure work is performed according to project schedule and specifications
- Communicate manpower, equipment, material and subcontractor needs to company owner
- Project management including ordering material, coordinating trucks, managing sequence of scope of work
- Management of crew, evaluating employees, and coordinating training including OSHA training, CPR/1st Aid, etc.
- Ensuring Job Hazard Analysis are performed and conducting weekly tailgate meetings with crew
- Compliance with all safety paperwork and communication with office for record-keeping
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Minimum 3 years relevant management experience
- Possess true knowledge of site work performance and asphalt, concrete construction
- Knowledge of regulations concerning safety, environmental, hazmat, labor laws, and emission
- Able to work outside in inclement weather, and overtime as needed
- Basic computer skills a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Our company follows CDC guidelines.
- Construction Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road