Full-timeEstimated: $39,000 - $52,000 a year
- Driver's License
- Case management
- Business development
- Bachelor's degree
- Associate's degree
Full Job Description
PPEP is a progressive employer that offers numerous benefits and competitive wages. So come join our awesome team in the Employment and Training Division where we make a difference and impact people lives through positive employment and training opportunities.
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PPEPHIRING.COM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Abridged):
- Performs outreach and recruitment activities in support of the program, as required.
- Schedule and conduct participant interviews to determine initial program eligibility.
- Develops Work Experience (WEX), On-the-Job Training (OJT) opportunities if appropriate. Design contracts for such activities with the participant and the employer, identifying skills needed and training to be provided.
- Markets the NFJP and WIOA programs and benefits to potential partners and employers.
- Refer Adults, Dislocated Workers, In-School and Out of School Youth who meet One Stop eligibility requirements for available funding to One Stop services and programs for co-enrollment activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or higher in Social Services, or related field requiring case management.
- Two (2) years prior work experience in case management, job and career development, employer and business development, and outreach and recruitment/program marketing.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clearance/approval from corporate auto insurer.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Any combination of work experience, education, or professional training, in which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Service work or related field.
- Three (3) years prior work experience in case management, career development, job placement and job and business development.
- Must be able to see/read a computer monitor screen.
- Must be able to lift and carry ten (15) pounds.
- Must be able to drive a car and travel as required.
PPEP INC. IS AN EEO EMPLOYER - MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
TO VIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY, VISIT WWW.PPEPHIRING.COM
Job Type: Full-time
- Case Management: 1 year (Required)
- job and career development: 1 year (Required)
- outreach: 1 year (Required)
- Arizona Driver's (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction