ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Design, install, and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, and VMware technologies
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Other duties as assigned..
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) /desktop Operating Systems (7/10)
- Managing in excess of 50 Windows Server infrastructure
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual
- Experience with VOIP/Collaboration systems (Sharepoint, CUCM, video infrastructure etc.)
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Experience with Exchange online/Office 365
- Linux/UNIX administration
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
- LAN Routing and Switching configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- University degree in the field of computer science or management information systems or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 - 7 years’ equivalent work experience in a technical analytical position responsible for administering client/server environments.
- MCSE but MCSA or MTA is acceptable
- CCENT, Network+ or A+
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Largo 2 times per week or as needed