Supports a team (District, Area, or Functional group) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Issue vendor POs, as needed.
- Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Job Type: Contract
- excel: 1 year
- wireless telecom: 1 year
- project coordination: 1 year
Required work authorization: