Vinson Hall Retirement Community (VHRC), a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in McLean, VA, is currently seeking an Administrator to join its Leadership Team.
The Administrator directs the day-to-day functions of The Sylvestery in accordance with current Federal, State regulations governing Licensed Assisted Living Facilities. Enforces the policies of Vinson Hall Corporation as periodically amended to ensure that the highest quality care is provided to all residents and corporate employment, financial and other policies are adhered.
1. Plans, directs, controls, and evaluates all aspects of the operations of the facility to assure consistency with the corporate mission.
2. Enforces the policies of VHRC to ensure that the highest degree of service is provided to all residents.
3. Ensures the highest possible customer satisfaction level with all customers of the facility, such as residents and their families, the community, and staff.
4. Effectively communicates with residents, their family members, all levels of personnel, and jurisdictional representatives.
5. Develops and monitors financial goals (budget) of the facility and manages its systems to achieve long term fiscal viability.
Vinson Hall offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include health insurance, 401(k) plan, and generous paid-time-off (PTO). We are also conveniently located and offer free staff parking.
- Current License as an Assisted Living Administrator in Virginia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Care Administration, Nursing, Social Work, or similar field.
- Three to five years management experience in an assisted living or nursing home in a retirement community providing services to the elderly is preferred;
- Familiarity with regulations, guidelines, practices and procedures pertaining to retirement communities.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills required.