Regional Sales Executive
Swiss Post Solutions is currently seeking a Sales Executive that is responsible for driving net new business to meet and exceed their sales targets.
The primary day-to-day focus is finding new prospects and identifying needs that can be fulfilled with SPS’ suite of services that ultimately yields market
penetration and profitable growth for the business.
The position is located in our New York, NY headquarters and requires travel.
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) is a leading outsourcing provider for business processes solutions and innovative services in document management. A strong international client base relies on SPS’ ability to envision, design and build end-to-end solutions and to be its trusted advisor for the key value drivers in BPO: location strategy, process optimization and technology, such as intelligent automation. Part of the Swiss Post Group headquartered in Bern, Switzerland, SPS’ 7,500 employees and specialized partners span the full range of the industry with focus on banking, insurance, telecommunications and healthcare, addressing customer needs in more than 20 countries.
Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) North America (NA) offers a comprehensive suite of business process outsourcing solutions and document management services that transform key business applications from paper to digital documents, enabling improved workflow and enhanced efficiencies. In the field of outsourced office services, SPS NA provides solutions to clients from an array of industries, including higher education, legal, financial services, insurance, media & entertainment and manufacturing among others. Headquartered in New York City, SPS NA has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Washington DC.
- Prospecting both via traditional methods and through social media, including substantial experience cold calling large complex organizations
- Ability to manage sales pipeline meeting metrics for success
- Business planning expertise including territory and account management
- Ability to think and act at both strategic and tactical levels
- Results oriented
- Able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills.
In collaboration with the appropriate team members, construct and implement a territory and account development plan that optimizes revenue growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty. Track ongoing business results compared to the plan’s established goals and execute corrective action(s) when needed.
· Gain access and build long-term relationships with the appropriate account decision makers. Be able to conduct client presentations articulating the value proposition of SPS and all of SPS’ service offerings.
- Proven ability to successfully reach and sell to the C-suite and other high-level executives
- Proven ability to sell to Fortune 1000 and similar sized organizations
- Understanding of information or document process flows within organizations
- Highly proficient at qualifying prospects and finding compelling need to buy, avoiding window shoppers
- Experience developing a sale from prospecting to close
- Demonstrated ability to sell opportunities in excess of $10M Total Contract Value (TCV)
- Demonstrated energy to maintain a consistently high level of activities that ensure a full pipeline with business closing routinely
- Business Planning experience
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, preferably in Document and/or Business Process Outsourcing
· Bachelor’s or MS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology or Liberal Arts or related discipline.
- Experience in Financial Services, Banking, Legal and/or Insurance verticals preferred.
- Successful history of complex selling including deals where:
- decision is made by 2+ people or by committee
- multiple department demands need to be met
- 4-5 competitors are vying for the business
- value (not price) needs to be sold
- Routinely meeting or exceeding sales targets and quotas in prior sales roles.
- Ability to identify and develop targeted prospects.
- Excellent customer relation skills (communication, setting and meeting expectations, listening, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills both one on one and with large audiences.
- Highly developed analytical skills – self-aware of personal decision paradigms.
- Highly developed consultation and interpersonal skills
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Expertise in sales processes and consultative methodologies.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Swiss Post Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 7 years (Preferred)
- Business Process Outsourcing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance