We are seeking a motivated Sales Executive with strong skills in Managing Products through the distribution channels and has demonstrated competencies in Sales, Analysis, Branding and Marketing Strategies. The Sales/Merchandiser will work with the President and other Executives to plan and implement sales and marketing functions, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and analyze activity against goals.
- Responsible for introducing new products, product placement and establishing new accounts.
- Maintains strong relationships with established key accounts customers while growing incremental business.
- Will actively develop and achieve product placement in major chain and key accounts Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing and new project development.
- Develop and attain profit goals.
- Review and help develop pricing
- Conduct sales, training and merchandising meetings
- Work with distributor sales and management to obtain objectives
- Survey market to ensure execution of objectives
- Participate in the development and execution of new project proposal
- Ensure proper merchandising of accounts with placement, displays, signage and permanent point of sale.
- Monitor product dates in trade, ensure all product is rotated and fresh.
- Previous merchandising or sales in beer or beverage industry. Distributor experiences a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of sales and marketing management experience preferably in the beverage, alcohol, beer or wine industry.
- Creative, analytical and takes initiative, along with a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with traditional trade markets: grocery, club and convenience
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills. Ability to communicate information concisely and professionally with internal and external audiences and customers
Job Type: Full-time