As New England’s leader in providing professional solutions for workplace health and safety, United Alliance Services Corporation (UASC) is an ideal place to jump-start your career. UASC has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Internship at our corporate office based in East Wareham, MA. Our fast growing team is looking for an eager intern that is excited to gain real life sales and marketing experience. Go towww.unitedallianceservices.comfor more info.
Sales Support Internship
The Sales Support Intern primary responsibility is to assist the sales department with managing and organizing data through CRM software. The Sales Marketing Intern will support various responsibilities including lead generation, sales development, and administrative/marketing tasks.
- Conduct marketing and industry research
- Data support of lead generation programs
- Perform regular data entry and clean up in CRM software
- Administrative projects as assigned
- Related experience with customer service (cold calling, emailing, appointment setting, etc.)
- Content marketing and campaign support
- Ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, products and business opportunities to customers
- Shadow sales representatives and marketing campaigns
- 1:1 mentorship
- Ability to earn industry-specific certifications during UASC-hosted training programs
- Qualify leads generated from marketing programs and promotions
- Research accounts and learn how to determine decision makers and create an account plan
- Create new opportunities for sales representatives
- Collaborate with sales team to develop additional leads
- Present UASC services to clients
- Build your professional network
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and computer skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; Be enthusiastic, driven, confident, and dependable
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, teamwork, as well as independently/autonomously
- An interest and willingness to learn about our service industries
- Interest in Sales and Marketing
- Internship (Between 250-300 Hours)
- UASC Corporate Office in East Wareham, MA
- ($11.00/Hour) (Plus opportunity for professional development)
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- You may be required to lift 0-15 lbs.
UASC believes in the growth and development of our diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
The candidate chosen for this role will be offered a condition offer of employment that is subject to a satisfactory result of a full and comprehensive background check.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $11.00 /hour