About the Role:
RevolutionParts is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to assist in the planning and execution of client email marketing campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer within 1-3 years of experience to expand their skills and grow their career working alongside digital marketing veterans. You’ll have an important, hands-on role in the creation, management, and optimization of ecommerce marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have intermediate knowledge and experience with email marketing.
What you’ll do:
What you need:
- Plan, build, and implement multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns that include email, social media, organic search, paid search, content creation and more.
- Create and modify email marketing components including campaigns and emails as well as other marketing materials & assets
- Measure results, develop reports, identify trends, provide recommendations for improved campaign performance
- Develop messaging that appeals to your target audience
- Establish and adhere to project timelines to ensure all deadlines are met
- An understanding of key marketing concepts, including personas, positioning, messaging, and placement
- Experience creating email marketing campaigns
- Experience using Google Analytics and an understanding of how to interpret the data
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, positivity, and a high-energy attitude
- Discipline, focus, and the ability to adhere to project timelines
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop a big plus
Experience with Microsoft Excel
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement
RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing, 50+ employee SaaS company based in sunny Arizona. We’re a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary eCommerce platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships nationwide sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!