- Microsoft Word
A great opportunity to join our Wireless Telecommunications project office as a Site Acquisition Specialist supporting the Dallas, TX markets.
- Perform preliminary candidate search and report on viable locations for sites to ensure entitlements are possible and client does not waste time and money.
- Report all site acquisition activities on assigned sites. Coordinate with the Design, Zoning, RF Engineering and Construction Management Teams.
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of individual site budgets and schedules. Coordinate with land owner and client during the lease negotiation process to obtain fully executed lease or option agreement.
- Prepare lease document package for negotiation and finalized package with detailed account of negotiations and deal points for client.
- Travel to sites and work in client designated areas as required.
- Attend project and deployment meetings as directed by Site Acquisition Manager.
- Coordinate with other managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance
- 8+ years’ experience with 2+ years related experience in wireless telecommunications is preferred
- Experience with New Site Builds (search rings) or small cell preferred
- Must be able to travel as needed is required
- Requires excellent communication and oral written skills
- Requires proficiency in Word and Excel
- Must be US Citizen or able to work for any US employer without future sponsorship
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.