Koeppel Direct has an opportunity within our Analytics team for the role of Sr. Marketing Analyst. In this role, you will be performing detailed analysis of offline and online marketing campaigns and participating in the development of data driven marketing strategies. A genuine interest in business and marketing is important in this role to aid the analysis process and identification of insights that are relevant to our clients. Direct communication with clients will be frequent, making communication skills equally important as refined analysis skills.
Day to Day
- Serving as the primary analytics voice for assigned clients
- Collaborating with client and internal strategy teams to develop data driven marketing strategies
- Compiling and presenting insights gleaned from analysis
- Dashboard development and management
- Leading data discovery and integration for new and existing clients
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Education and/or working experience in Marketing Analytics.
- Ability to condense data findings into concise, easy-to-understand charts and/or presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to clients and internal team members
- Must be a problem solver and work in the details while understanding macro-level business objectives.
- Must exhibit solid understanding of relational databases
- Relevant experience in direct marketing, database marketing, and/or data analytics highly preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, and other common Web tracking tools
- Strong SQL/MySQL or other database language skills
- Experience using Tableau or other data visualization tools
Job Type: Full-time
- MySQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tableau: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance