SDE Back end
- Design and build data processing algorithms and APIs around tracking and reporting against conversions.
- Develop and integrate with 3rd party vendor(s) to ingest conversion user data reliably and performantly.
- Develop and enhance our internal tools, plugins and extensions to effectively provide Advertisers key insights.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experiences in developing backend large scale distributed services and data processing workflows in Java and Python
- Experience within digital advertising (conversion attribution a plus) – Good to Have
- Big data processing (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, HDFS) - Good to Have
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required for this role.
Status: Long Term contract
Job Id : AV1829
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably’s 2018 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle, and were voted one of the Puget Sound Business Journal’s fastest growing companies for several years.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Python: 2 years (Required)
- Software Development: 2 years (Required)