Certified Nursing Assistant
Dunkirk Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is actively hiring CNAs for our Nursing Home.
New Graduates Welcome
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem positions are available for all shifts
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene.
- Setting up of meal trays and documenting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team member
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time