**PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
As a Account Executive, You will
- Successfully executing the entire sales cycle: qualifying leads, gathering requirements, selling features and benefits, handling objections, closing while maintaining margin, and following up to ensure client satisfaction
- Establishing long-term relationships with companies, and guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Continuously expand the Micro Tech client base through ongoing prospecting and new business development.https://employers.indeed.com/p#
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously while providing the upmost care to all.
- Collaborate with our top notch technical recruiting team to recommend best strategies for search and recruitment efforts that perfectly meet client needs
Why work at Micro Tech?
- Competitive salary with great compensation package
- 401K retirement plan with match program
- Paid Time off and holidays
- Fun, energetic, and collaborative team environment
- Company outings and events
- Industry leading training and development
- A team of creative, transparent entrepreneurs driven to accomplish our mission
Base Salary + Uncapped commission structure Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and effectively
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with peers and Recruiting Team to develop a cohesive environment.
- Must have executive presence and have the ability to interact with senior executives and professionals
Job Type: Full-time