1. Assist Deployment Techs with all equipment entering and leaving the resource department.
2. Maintain physical inventory of equipment in resource department, laptops, desktop, printers, etc. to update/correct errors from audit reports.
3. Maintain physical inventory of equipment waiting for deployment in resource department.
1. Update the Remedy database with all equipment movement In and Out of the resource department and storage areas.
Processing of ERR-Inventory:
1. Collect and update ERR forms into Remedy Asset Management daily.
2. Update and monitor incoming and outgoing inventory to be processed in Remedy Asset Management (Loaners, New Issues, etc.)
3. Loaner laptop inventory/spreadsheet
4. Update/Add equipment information in Asset Management (Last Inventory dates, room numbers, used by and owned by) to reflect current inventory status.
Prepare Daily Dashboard and Inventory Reporting:
1. Generate daily reporting on Physical inventory progress and goals.
2. Generate daily reporting of inventory activity for active directory updates
3. Generate weekly reporting of deployed equipment not showing active use online.
4. Track revenue gains from assets added to Remedy inventory
*MS Excel Knowledge will be tested:
Basic math operators used in formulas
Clearing Excel error values like: #Div/0!
Joining two or more cells function
Removing leading and trailing spaces function-Trim
Extracting characters from a string (left, right and Mid Functions)
Count if function
Cell conditional format
*Must be able to pass a federal background check.
Experience working with Remedy Asset Management module a plus but not required. Excel experience is required and you will be tested.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Inventory: 3 years (Required)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- What is your skill level with Excel based off the list in job description? 1 low to 5 high
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply