At Invoca, our exceptional team and culture is the heart of our success. Invocans thrive in an open, high-energy and diverse culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara, Denver, and the Bay Area. We place tremendous value on transparency, humility and teamwork, with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy. Like all great teams we push each other to new heights, celebrate our victories, and we pick each other up when we lose.
We work every single day with honesty and integrity, collaborating and executing on strategies that cement our status as learners and innovators. If this resonates with you, join us, we're looking for the best and brightest minds to drive the future of marketing.
We're seeking a senior operations leader with strong experience with fast growing companies to serve as a trusted partner to our dynamic Customer Success Team. Reporting to the SVP, Customer Success (CS), this opportunity starts as an individual contributor to lead cross functional initiatives. You will define objectives, strategy, and tactics, and lead the way in implementing processes that scale. In addition, you have the chance to provide support to the rest of the team, helping them improve their KPIs and efficiency.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a high-performing team environment that is dynamic and continuously improving. As an industry veteran in Enterprise SaaS, consulting or delivery of professional services, you're an authority in driving alignment. You will be leading the CS operations function in a customer-first atmosphere that fosters a culture of continuous improvement and adheres to Invoca's core values.
- Provide leadership for continuous improvement processes, owning Retro and Root Cause Analysis cadences and ensure actionable decisions lead to results
- Facilitate Customer Success talent acquisition activities, including recruiting and hiring, in partnership with our People and Culture and Finance teams.
- Liaise with other CS functions and internal partners in all time-to-value areas, such as approvals, professional and managed services, effort, cost and fee estimation and tracking, pricing, billing, revenue, and revenue recognition.
- Drive annual Customer Success budget planning process, handle CS budgets, lead monthly Budget Alignment review with Finance
- Establish and lead vendor and contractor relationships
- Evolve CS metrics framework and cross-functional motions to generate actionable performance indicators
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in Customer Success functions in SaaS environments at scale
- Expertise in designing and managing to operational processes and budgets
- Validated experience working cross-functionally, especially with Sales, Legal and Finance in the areas of effort estimation and tracking, pricing, revenue recognition, managed services and professional services.
- Customer-centric; excellent interpersonal skills and extraordinary ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners at all levels of the organization.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, encompassing the ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong ownership-ethic and focus on accountability.
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment, attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and permanent focus on the success of external and internal customers.
- Highly productive self-starter. You're able to achieve optimal results every day with minimum oversight while setting goals and establishing deadlines in collaboration with others.
- Proven SaaS domain knowledge and fluent in standard SaaS and CS metrics. Focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes with existing or new processes and tools
- Fluent in SFDC; cases, reporting and dashboarding
- BA degree in Business, Computer Science or related field required. MBA or MS preferred
- Experience leading Professional Services functions is a plus
- Experience in Martech / Adtech SaaS highly desirable
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.