ESPY LUMBER is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and self-motivated individual to join our growing SALES TEAM as an SALES COORDINATOR our OKATIE location. The successful candidate must have a minimum of five years’ proven experience as a Lumber & Building Materials Inside Sales Coordinator. This position offers a base salary + a robust monthly commission schedule. Espy is willing to assist with relocation expenses for the right candidate.
Successfully and efficiently provide inside sales support and coordination throughout the order process, ensuring a positive Espy Lumber Customer Experience, and adding value to the bottom line.
Responsible for quoting, purchasing, and order tracking for assigned accounts and outside salesmen.
- Timely and accurately prepare quotes, purchase orders, and vendor order tracking on lumber and building supply products.
- Provide technical support to Outside Sales Representatives, Contractors, and Homeowners.
- Conduct root-cause analysis when there are discrepancies with quotes versus received goods.
- Process returns to vendors (RTVs)/boneyards.
- Timely and accurately process quotes to bids in system
- Respond to requests about status of orders
- Provide exemplary customer service experience at all times
- Source and purchase special order products, as needed
- Maintain job files and track job progresses
- Accurately and timely process all “credit due” and material returns requests
- Promptly handle incoming customer requests
- Promptly communicate any delays and/or backorders to customers and outside salesman
- Function as an effective liaison between ESPY and its customers
- Assist outside salespersons as directed
- Promote the Company’s Mission, Vision, and Values at all times.
- Maintain personal integrity and a high level of professionalism with internal and external customers at all times
- Bachelor degree in business or related field preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a Lumber & Building Materials Sales Coordinator
- Highly motivated self-starter who shows initiative and a drive for excellence
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime if needed
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- Office or call center
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules