Team Provider Operations
Job type Full-time
Location San Francisco
The Vim mission is to lower the overall cost of healthcare in America while improving care quality and transforming the patient experience. We partner with Fortune 100 employers and national health plans to connect members with high quality medical providers through our online marketplace. Like Amazon in retail and Uber in transportation, Vim is a healthcare services company fueled by technology with a relentless focus on customer and provider experience.
We have a very exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about working on complex problems, delivering incredible service, and being challenged everyday they step into the office. The Provider Operations team is looking for a Provider Operations Associate who will work directly with medical providers, their offices, and their patients to ensure they have an amazing experience every time they interact with Vim. This individual will be a primary point of contact for provider/patient outreach and support as well as working directly with leadership to develop the Provider Operations team.
This role has large growth opportunity within the company.
Who you are
As a Provider Operations Associate you will be an important part of our Provider Operations team, supporting medical providers and their patients in coordinating healthcare services and ensuring their success with the Vim platform. You have a passion for helping people and improving the healthcare system. You are an empathetic listener, an agile mental athlete, and have impeccable verbal and written communication skills. You are driven to go the extra mile for customers, adept at developing creative solutions, and are accountable for your results. You are down to earth and have a natural charisma when talking to people.
You’re also a team player and enjoy a thriving team environment. You can switch from being fun with coworkers to being serious with customers in an instant. You enjoy the success of a team as a whole and strive to bring value in your contributions. You are a go-to for other coworkers who need answers or advice. In your role you will work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategic Accounts, Product, Design, and Engineering. You are someone who can represent the Provider Operations team confidently when working with anyone else in the company.
- Proactive outbound calling to participating medical providers, their staff, and patients to help them coordinate care (e.g. appointment scheduling, specialist referrals, transfer of medical notes, etc.)
- Managing inbound calls from medical providers and their clinics and supporting them where needed
- Moderating patient submitted provider ratings and reviews
- Helping define processes such as communication protocol with customers and documentation of interactions in our ticketing system
- Acting as the custodian of our tools and ticketing system
- Working closely with leadership to identify opportunities and execute testing, pilots, and projects to enhance the provider experience
- Developing and documenting best practices and standard protocol in assisting Vim customers
- Working with partner call centers and their reps to ensure proper adherence to best practices and standard protocol
- Assisting in the development of copy and collateral for provider campaigns
- Synthesizing insights related to provider experience to identify improvements to the product and our operations
- Interviewing potential new hire candidates and providing feedback
- Data review, maintenance, and input to core systems
- Other project support as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills and at least 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience (operations, consulting, support, etc.)
- A self-starter spirit with a drive for getting things done--no task is too big or too small
- On-the-fly problem solving skills paired with a can-do attitude and ability to clearly outline a resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- A strong work ethic with the ambition to achieve high performance
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, startup environment
- Ability to work in a thriving team environment with a variety of work styles and personalities
- High levels of responsibility and accountability
- Experience working with medical professionals, patients, or both
- Experience supervising other individuals in a work environment
- Experience working with remote call centers