Cadia Healthcare of Hagerstown, a 70+-bed facility, is looking for a dynamic Interim Administrator to lead our dedicated multi-disciplinary team for a 6-12 week time span. We are looking for an energetic and experienced leader, with a strong understanding of federal and state guidelines and regulations, to provide leadership and direct the day to day functions.
Cadia Healthcare stands out as one of the most comprehensive providers of care in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our unique ability to offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physician medicine, mobile imaging, and dialysis, along with pharmacy services allows us to stand out among our competitors. As passionate as we are about the care we provide, we are just as passionate about our employees.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the facility's programs and activities
- Assist department directors in the development and implementation of policies and procedures and performance evaluations
- Assist department directors in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of training classes and orientation programs
- Participate in review of Employee Satisfaction surveys and prepare action plans as needed to address employee needs or concerns
- Responsible for Facility Expense Management and compliance with annual budget
- Ensure that facility is compliant and knowledgeable of Emergency Operating Procedures and prepared to take immediate action as needs occur
- Maintain current NHA license including meeting all continuing education credit requirements needed for renewal
- Maryland Nursing Home Association License required
- At least 3 years’ experience running a skilled nursing facility
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Long term care experience / Administrator experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary