What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for providing administrative support to management. Positions contain a broad cross-section of business administration functions across all operations of the organization including managing or performing finance, budget, HR, and facilities responsibilities. Incumbents may provide professional administrative expertise by coordinating, researching, recommending, and implementing overall business administrative initiatives. Duties may include administrative tasks in functional areas such as: finance, human resources, purchasing, research and development. Responsibilities may include email follow up, meeting scheduling, preparing budgeting summaries, project schedules, and analysis of information for function.
This position description is not an active opening, but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.