Vatterott College has an immediate opening for an Enrollment Coordinator. This position’s primary responsibility is to source all prospective students and assist in the admissions and applications process of all who have inquired about a program at Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. In addition, it is the responsibility of the Enrollment Coordinator to coordinate the student enrollment process in accordance with all accreditation, regulatory requirements, and internal processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct tours of the campus. Advise and assist prospective students and their parents in the explanation of academic programs and admissions requirements. Serve as the initial informational resource to all prospective students, their families, friends and additional support systems; ensure that all Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. policies, procedures, student resources and academic requirements are fully disclosed so that the prospect can make the best academic decision for their future.
2. Provide information on college opportunities and admissions policies and procedures as well as activities. Inform all prospective students of the resources and tools available to all students upon enrolling in a campus program to include: tutoring, advising, student email, student portal, Canvas, individualized attention (to include Academic, Financial and Retention Advisors), the VSTAR/LSTAR/CSTAR program, Career Services assistance, the Learning Resource Center, computer labs and additional web resources.
3. Provide information to prospects, applicants, and students via telephone, email, website, walk-in visits, or scheduled appointments. This includes appointment confirmation calls and consistent follow-up communication with re-enrolls and prospective student appointments.
4. Serve as the prospective student advocate throughout the enrollment process ensuring that the prospect has the opportunity to meet with each department so information may be disclosed entirely enabling the prospect to make the best academic decision for their future.
5. Respond to all assigned inquiries regarding Vatterott Programs, in accordance with the Vatterott Enrollment Coordinator Bylaws.
6. Conduct informational sessions with prospective students, families and group tours.
7. Review individual applications and evaluate candidates for admissions eligibility; troubleshoot applications with problems, and oversees and communicate with applicants.
8. Manage inquiries in accordance with Vatterott Enrollment Coordinator Bylaws.
9. Attend training sessions to receive updated information about new programs, services, and new process and procedures to assist in better serving students.
10. Assist with new student orientation.
11. Establish and exceed performance standards through personal conduct, individual and team attitude. Provide exceptional customer service to potential and current students.
12. Have the ability to work independently, arrange information sessions, conduct tours and promote the College in a positive manner.
13. Complete administrative duties and other projects as assigned.
14. Serve as the informational liaison between the prospective student and the campus departments, helping to ensuring that the Retention, Academic, Career Services and Financial Aid departments provide the highest level of customer service and support to the student by clearly disclosing the resources of their departments. The Enrollment Coordinator must ensure that all information pertaining to these respective departments is shared by the designated employee of that department. The Enrollment Coordinator may not deviate from the Financial Aid and Career Services statements approved by the corporate office; all other information may only be discussed with the prospect by the respective departments.
15. Regular and consistent attendance.
KNOWLEDGE AND BACKGROUND:
Requires 3-5 years of experience in Recruiting, Sales, or College Admissions. The position also requires personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, and Outlook). Outstanding people skills are necessary. Excellent spelling and grammar skills with the ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful and concise manner is essential.
EOE M/F D/V
Job Type: Full-time