Customer Service Representative-048795
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is currently interviewing candidates for a Call Center in El Paso, TX. Currently offering Work from Home (subject to change) opportunity, apply now! Must have 1 yr. of Call Center/Contact Center experience.
The candidate will be responsible to provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims – consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standards.
- Should be able to meet daily task handling through various form & medium of communication, written and/or verbal, phone, email, chat, web forms, and social communications, as well as self-service support sites.
- The candidate should be able to meet the quality, productivity targets & defined timelines to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure there is no penalty due to miss in SLA’s.
- The candidate should ensure accuracy in the reports submitted.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks.
- Should adhere to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Maintain performance and deliver as per the process metrics and should be able to work and deliver under pressure and contribute towards process improvement in the projects.
The candidate will be the primary point of contact between a business and its customers and should have a customer centric approach.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
- Identify equipment’s and place customer orders in computer system.
- Provide customers with service request and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate departments / staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Research on blocked or issues stuck in system.
- Research identified observations from QA & Customer feedback payments.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide on-the-job assistance for new employees.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Healthcare working experience
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Job Business Analyst
Primary Location US-TX-El Paso