Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Maintain an Excellent CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) - a MUST!!
- Assist customers with any service needs they have for their vehicle.
- Makes repair recommendations and manages delivery of repairs by setting and managing customer expectations.
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, coworkers and vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements (included but not limited to):
- Ability to provide us with Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores from previous employers.
- ADP/CDK computer programs experience a PLUS!!
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff.
- Unrestricted California driver's license and clean driving record.
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles.
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Product knowledge a PLUS!
- Willingness to learn.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance based environment.
- Ability to multi-task and follow tasks as assigned.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Dental
- Auto Dealership: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)