Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Celtic Commercial Finance is a wholly-owned subsidiary of MB Financial Bank, N.A. MB Financial Inc. (NASDAQ: MBFI) is the Chicago-based holding company for MB Financial Bank with nearly $20 billion in assets. For over 100 years, MB has been helping their customers, grow, manage and protect their financial assets. MB has a proud tradition of providing relationship-driven financial solutions to privately-held, middle-market businesses as well as to small businesses and individuals who work and live in the communities they serve. Celtic is proud to be a part of MB’s rich history.
As a National Accounts Associate, your main responsibility will be to generate lease transactions that are acceptable to the Company. You will receive comprehensive training from a direct mentor where you will learn how to sell to a sophisticated clientele (senior level finance officers, CEOs and Presidents.) After completion of this program, you will have mastered the essential foundation of selling and be eligible to promote to a National Accounts Representative.
- Learn sales tactics in order to provide comprehensive financing and marketing solutions for the acquisition of technology, medical and other business equipment (i.e. manufacturing, medical, production equipment, etc.)
- Work with a Sr. National Accounts Manager who will mentor and train on the lease finance industry.
- Focus on business development and lead generation.
- Produce daily results by using innovative methods to advance sales and assist in closing deals over the phone
- Understand market, territory, and industry developments
- Cultivate relationships in order to uncover lease finance opportunities
- Develop new leasing opportunities, learn to negotiate lease structures and financing transactions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required. Business or Finance related field preferred.
- Experience selling B2B products or services preferred.
- Demonstrate high performance in sales, customer-focused, and client management environment
- Has the ability to quickly establish rapport with prospective clients and existing customers
- Has an intense desire for success; possess a competitive nature, strong work ethic, and commitment
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Celtic Commercial Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.44 /hour