The Family Day Care/School Age Child Care Registrar implements the Registration contract within the terms set by the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) and according to the policies and procedures of the Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc.
- Assist individuals with initial and renewal registrations.
- Conduct informational meetings, site visits, safety assessments, and complaint investigations.
- Maintain required computerized and written information and assist in the quarterly Registration audit.
- Provided technical assistance to all Family Day Care and School Age Child Care providers.
- Conduct training for Family Day Care and School Age Child Care providers on regulations and best practices and facilitate videoconferences.
- Participate in continuing education such as seminars, workshops, webinars, conferences and regional Registration meetings.
- Attend workshops, conferences and community events representing the Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc. and the early childhood profession.
- Promote registration of homes and services of the Child Care Council of Dutchess and Putnam, Inc. through visibility events and other marketing strategies.
Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Social Work or related field
Minimum three years experience in child care or related field
Job Type: Full-time
- child care (or related field): 3 years (Required)