Do you enjoy helping people? Are you someone who takes pride in educating others and helping them find the products and/or services that best fit their needs? Do you thrive in a fast paced, collaborative team environment where you’re recognized for your contributions? If so, then we’re looking forward to seeing your resume! Vern Fonk Insurance Services is part of the Confie family of companies, one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States, who has continued to grow by successfully acquiring and integrating over 100 companies since 2008. We are looking for a bright, talented, sales-minded professional who is goal oriented, motivated by financial growth, and excited for career advancement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interview prospective clients to get information about their needs and discuss coverage.
- Explain the features and benefits of various policies.
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes.
- Make outbound calls using company generated lead sources. (NO COLD CALLS)
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
- Do administrative tasks, such as keeping records and handling policy renewals
- Help existing clients with questions, payments, and other customer service needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant and professional telephone demeanor.
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills including: customer management systems, point of sale systems, and Microsoft Office
- Property and Casualty or Personal Lines license preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.**
- PAID LICENSING PROGRAM!**
- Guaranteed wage during licensing.
- Uncapped bonus potential once licensed.
- Base pay + bonus compensation structure.
- 401k with company match.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Employee discount program.
- Ongoing comprehensive sales and leadership training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Property and Casualty or Personal Lines (Preferred)