Sr. Pre-Sales Architect
Santa Clara office w/ travel throughout the bay area
Base Salary of 140K-160K + 20K-30K bonus
We are an IT integration partner and re-seller providing IT solutions, infrastructure and services for the cloud ecosystem. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Architect with a Networking & Security background to join our team! This is an awesome opportunity where you will be supporting our sales staff with the sales of complex networking and security systems and act as the technical liaison between our customers, prospects, and vendor partners .
What You Will Be Doing
- Support Account Managers in pre-sales analysis, sizing, and design of complex LAN, WAN, and data center environments
- Conduct customer presentations, whiteboard, architecture, and research
- Develop bill of materials (BOM), Visio diagrams, statements of work (SOW), and RFP responses
- Help build strong relationships with customers and identify new opportunities to sell hardware, software and services
- Facilitate and conduct product demonstrations, evaluations, and webinars
- Assist post-sales SEs with as-built guides and other documentation as needed
What You Need for this Position
- Extensive knowledge of routing, switching, load balancing, network security solutions
- Experience configuring, installing, upgrading, testing, and troubleshooting large-scale network and security environments
- 8+ years of hand-on experience designing and installing complex network systems
- Technical certifications and advanced knowledge of Palo Alto Networks, Juniper Networks, and Cisco networking products
- Network Access Control (NAC) experience with Aruba ClearPass and/or Cisco ISE
- Experience with F5, Riverbed, Aruba and VMWare solutions
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary + annual bonus
- Full benefits
So, if you are a Sr. Pre-Sales Networking and Security Architect with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.