Dental Practice Manager
Practices located 1 hour east of Birmingham.
The Practice Manager is responsible and accountable for the results of and the day-to-day operations for 2 offices. The Practice Manager provides work flow direction, practice expectations and daily follow up to key business indicators. Other duties include some human resources responsibilities to include staff supervision and performance reviews.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain focus on a productive schedule that supports dentists and hygienists as they deliver high quality patient care and exceptional experiences.
- Manage accounts receivables including timely and accurate insurance claim processing and patient billing.
- Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance.
- Coordinate daily team huddles, weekly team meetings and quarterly practice business meetings.
- Provide ongoing feedback, training and performance reviews for team members within the practice.
- Serve as the point person for office management duties including:
- Office cleaning and maintenance
- Verify practice invoices
- Verify and submit payroll
- Clinical and non-clinical supplies ordering * Schedule team members to ensure adequate shift coverage and facilitate requests for time off.
- Maintain protocols and guidelines as they relate to patient privacy (HIPAA) and team member safety (OSHA).
- Assist in the interviewing, on-boarding and training of new hires.
Salary up to 70,000 depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- Dental: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Open Dental Software: 1 year (Preferred)