Meet our professionals
An employer of choice
CGI is hiring Multiple Mid-Sr. Level Front End Angular Developers for immediate starts in support of an exciting new Retail Banking Modernization Project in Lafayette, LA.
As a mid to senior Front end Angular Developer, you should have a superior software development background and be able to facilitate, design, and develop technical solutions for existing Java applications and processes.
In this role you will interact with Lead Developers, System Analysts, Business Users, Architects, Test Analysts, Project Managers and peer developers to analyze system requirements, design and develop software solutions and enhancements. Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable the client to accomplish its business objectives, including the migration from coupled monoliths to a resilient, elastic, event-driven architecture of decoupled Microservices and MicroApps
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- You will provide expert level IT technical services and technical expertise in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modeling, external interfaces, and other technical areas.
- You will complete complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
- You may approve technical solutions proposed by team members and elevate complex technical issues to IT experts, including architects.
- You will be expected to recommend development options, including design, build, and test. Approve the team's technical deliverables. Conduct testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.
- One of your responsibilities may be leading the delivery teams from end-to-end delivery standpoint.
- You will resolve technical problems discovered by the team and internal clients. Responding in a timely manner. Researching issues and performing root cause analysis.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Gitflow
- Good communication skills. Team Oriented and can work independently.
- 3+ years - Developing web-based user interfaces
- 3+ years - Strong Hands-on experience on business process development and/or Integration with system tools
- 1+ years of Developing user interfaces with Angular
Kafka and Event Streaming Architectures
Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
Maven / Gradle / Git / Jira
UI Testing Frameworks such as Protractor and Jasmine
US Citizens and Greencard candidates preferred
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.