A-1 Power Equipment headquartered in Newburgh, IN is a leading Outdoor Power Equipment and Trailer dealer in the Tri-State area. With brands like Scag, Exmark, Hustler Turf, Snapper, Stihl, Honda, Corn Pro, Golden Trailers, and Pace American trailers; we have become the go to dealership for residential and commercial clients. A-1 Power Equipment is locally owned and just celebrated its 10-year Anniversary. Thanks to our incredible, dedicated, hardworking, and supportive staff, A-1 has experienced incredible growth and expansion over the last decade, which has led to the need for another sales position. Due to the ever-changing market and our growth over the past few years, we have outgrown our current staff and are in need of adding a Service Manager.
We offer the highest quality products, parts, service and support, for commercial and residential. Our employees are focused on the company mission and goals, resulting in unprecedented sales growth since our inception. Quality people are the key to our success!
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and use your skills to play a major role in growing and expanding a successful business, then this position could be your opportunity. We are looking for someone that can see the future success of A-1 Power and how that will give them future management opportunities.
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must be willing to work a 40-50 hour work week with a Saturday rotation, and as required additional hours in peak season to meet customer demands
- Able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 70lbs and work outdoors and indoors in any weather
- Oversee and manage the service department and the systems that are in place. The department is established on a proven systematic approach. The main priority is to ensure this system is kept on track on a daily basis.
- Schedule work for service technicians to ensure equipment is repaired and returned to the customer in a timely manner.
- Interact with customers to ensure a POSITIVE experience with the service department and the dealership
- Perform the role of service writer: each service ticket must be reviewed to ensure the customer complaint is being addressed and you must also use the system data that's in place to bill out the labor for each job. When necessary call the customer to propose and sell the job.
- Oversee 2-3 technicians, 1 delivery driver, and 1 service coordinator.
- The service department and its ability to perform at a high level while meeting the customers expectations and needs is your overall priority and responsibility.
Tools for Success:
- We are committed to the success of our employees.
- We offer industry specific and manufacturer specific training
- We offer sales/service training provided by a leading industry specific consulting expert
- We provide industry leading POS and CRM software for your success
- Best of all we have a solid team that will support and back this position 150%
- Base Salary + Tiered Commission + Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time