Starting Pay Rate:
$15 to $17, depending on relatable experience
At C-Serv, our goal is to Provide Painless Workplace Transformation Services to our customers.
We need great people to help us do that. C-Serv currently has an openings for a Warehouse Lead to join our team. Individuals that join the Warehouse Team will report to the Warehouse Manager and be assigned to perform and oversee multiple tasks in the warehouse on a team that may be 1 strong or 10 strong. See examples below:
- Receiving new product from vendors
- Inbound inspection (responsible for documentation and notification of damages)
- Learn, teach, and oversee product handling standards in the warehouse (including internal transportation and palletization)
- Receiving used product into the warehouse from our field teams (includes condition coding, scanning, and paper documentation)
- Prep and / or Prebuild furniture for delivery by field team
- Steam clean cubicle panels and chairs in the warehouse
- Drive Forklifts (we have stand up reach truck and standard sit down lift)
- Drive company vehicles (Box truck experience preferred but not required)
We are striving to build a team of individuals that reflect the following core values of our company:
A C-Serv member must always be reliable in delivering services. We always complete what we start, and we offer peace of mind to our clients where they can count on us.
C-Serv is a customer-oriented company where open communication is a foundational value to deliver flawless service or to minimize foreseeable issues.
Our reputation is important for us. Being straightforward during conversations with clients and always delivering what has been promised.
Integrity and trust are an essential part of a C-Serv team member's characteristics.
Critical thinking and continuous improvement of delivered services are required from all our staff. Act smart to reduce the cost but never sacrifice service quality.
C-Serv always promises to put 100% into everything that we do for our clients. We are committed to delivering the highest quality service, and we are always prepared to put in the extra effort.
We take responsibility for our work and own up to our mistakes. We will always attempt to correct any mistake on our part.
Flexibility is required to be a fit here. This is typically an 8-5 or 7:30-4:30 Monday through Friday position but flexibility in start time and end time will be required to be a great fit here. An occasional Saturday for projects or to support our field teams needs will also help.
- Valid Driver's License for 3 years or more
- Ability to pass drug screen & background verification
- Ability to lift & move up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Education - HS Diploma or GED
- Heat tolerance - This is a hot warehouse….it is summer time in Texas so it is hot.
- 2 years leadership experience (directly keeping 1-5 team members tasked and overseeing their work while working yourself)
- Receiving experience (to include BOL paperwork, product inspection, truck driver interaction and inventory paperwork)
- Forklift experience - at least 2 years. (specific experience with a standup reach truck strongly preferred)
- Experience in a non air conditioned warehouse in Texas (or the south) preferred.
We offer paid training and a competitive full benefits package. If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!