Responsible for independently conducting quantitative analytics and complex modeling projects. Leads efforts in development of new models, analytic processes or system approaches. Creates documentation for all activities and may work with technology staff in design of any system to run models developed. Incumbents possess excellent quantitative/analytic skills and are able to influence strategic direction, as well as develop tactical plans.
Responsible for performing complex analysis and modeling. Utilizes a variety of systems including, but not limited to SAS, SQL, Excel, and Visual Basic at an intermediary level. May utilize established databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning risk, loss trends, marketing performance and portfolio dynamics. Experience managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines within a dynamic environment. Strong communications skills and the ability to explain accounting, macro-economic and financial impacts to senior management.
- Contribute to the Loss Forecasting function through detailed portfolio analysis and reserve assessment
- Complete ad hoc analysis requests for various levels of internal management
- Perform ongoing risk assessment and recommend changes and enhancements to the existing forecast processes and controls
- Minimum Master's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Math, Statistics or related subject from a top tier college/university and 5+ years of financial analysis experience
- Understanding of data and databases with working knowledge of SAS
- Advanced Excel including Pivot Tables, Macros, and Complex Graphs
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: