Construction Superintendent/Project Manager:
If you have 2 - 5 years Commercial Construction experience, RSI may have the perfect job for you! RSI (Restaurant Specialties/RSI Construction Services) a Central Ohio construction company, is looking for a project superintendent. Candidates should have extensive experience with ground up and tenant finish projects, ability to manage project schedules (from ground break through completion). Quality and attention to detail are a must.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Prepares, schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office
- Must have strong communication and computer skills
- Be willing to travel
- Commercial construction experience required 5+ year for PM or 2+ year for super
- Please submit resume along with complete project list.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package.
Since 1981 RSI has been servicing multi-regional areas, starting in the Midwest and gradually growing to a nationwide full service general contractor, specializing in restaurant construction. Our highly competent staff comes with extensive experience in project development, construction, estimating and management. Our clients describe us as knowledgeable, paying attention to quality, with open and honest relationships.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 3 years
- Commercial Construction: 2 years