Bellamy’s restaurant is looking for a restaurant manager.
Bellamy’s is part of the Grand Restaurant Group. Headquartered in sunny San Diego, the Grand Restaurant Group is a full-service hospitality management organization that delivers unique and meaningful experiences to each and every guest.
Bellamy’s is a fine dining restaurant located in Escondido, serving cuisine that is California modern with a French influence. Bellamy’s creates an unmatched farm-to-table dining experience and serves robust, seasonal flavors.
Summary of Position:
Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, timecards, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules, and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Handles customer complaints, resolving issues in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Ensures compliance with alcoholic beverage regulations.
- Manages inventory and purchases food and supplies.
- Conducts daily inspection of restaurant and equipment to ensure compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of the companies POS platform
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous restaurant experience required; management experience preferred.
- Successful completion of corporate training program required.
- Ability to traverse all parts of the restaurant quickly.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
The Grand Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance