Full Spectrum ABA is seeking to bring on board a hiring coordinator and HR Assistant to work in our office setting.
This position's responsibilities will include:
1. Handling all interviews and organizing hiring of our lowest level staff members. These interviews will mainly occur via phone.
2. Report to our Vice President of HR with hiring goals and coordination of hiring prospects on-boarding process
3. Handle onboard process for all new hires and coordinate with our 3rd Party Full Practice Management Firm to ensure proper credentialing.
4. 9AM-6PM 35-40 Hours per week
5. Additional Office requirements as assigned
Must Pass Background Check - Will be around children with special needs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.50 /hour