Gladson maintains the largest, most up-to-date database of consumer packaged goods product information in the U.S. Our highly efficient process for capturing content supports shelf space planning, category management and nutrition programs, and is the power behind market research and e-commerce. Leading manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers rely on Gladson for the most complete and accurate product information and images.
We bring accuracy and profitability to the shelf. Our data, images and innovative shopper marketing solutions help you deliver a compelling shopper experience, improve performance at the shelf and reinforce your brand.
In this role as Software Engineer, you will be responsible for participating in new and on-going projects aligned to Gladson's development roadmap. The role will involve developing new products, enhancing current product solutions, and providing business continuity through maintenance of existing applications and products. Gladson's solutions allow our clients to access and analyze large amounts of customizable, customer-specified data via web interface, and our software tools ease of use and accuracy are critical to our success.
Gladson is growing, opening new locations, and this role will see an evolution of responsibilities and project types as part of that, so the ability to shift gears and provide creative solutions to challenges will be required.
This role will be based in our office in Waltham, MA, with minimal travel.
- Engineer, enhance, and maintain software solutions built on the Microsoft/.Net stack, including standalone applications and web-based application.
- Assist with technical design, software development, and testing of new and existing products
- Participate in project estimation in conjunction with project management team
- Adhere to best practices and contribute to team's on-going efforts to stay current on trends and industry standards.
- 3+ years professional experience developing and enhancing solutions with a tech stack that includes .Net, C#, MSSQL, and MongoDB
- Expertise with Angular framework
- Expertise with RESTful web services
- Database expertise, ideally SQL Server
- Knowledge of CPG industry helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills; interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, demonstrating a high degree of flexibility and entrepreneurial drive.
This is a full-time position. Salary is based on experience. Limited business travel expected.
Gladson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, Veteran status, disability or national origin.