$14.11 - $24.55 Hourly
$29,347 - $51,056 Annually
This position is a Pay Band 60
Purpose of Position
This job posting may be used to fill multiple vacancies.
This posting will be used to conduct ongoing recruitment and will remain open until all positions have been filled.
Due to the available budget allocated for this position, the hiring rate will not exceed $17.39 per hour.
Why does the job exist?
- To establish child and medical support orders.
- Enforce child medical and spousal support orders.
How does it get done?
- Gathering data.
- Preparing legal documents to establish paternity.
Who are the customers?
- Parties of child support cases.
- Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) management.
- CSED Attorneys.
The ideal candidate has experience:
- Initiating the establishment of legal and non-legal child support agreements.
- Preparing petitions and motions for court hearings and legal documents.
High School Diploma or Equivalent and four (4) years of experience in legal research or legal document preparation, accounting, finance or social, health or human service program development or delivery and/or clerical experience in a Child Support Office may substitute for education on a month-for-month basis. Substitutions Apply. See Substitution Table below.
These combinations of education and experience qualify you for the position:
1 High School Diploma or Equivalent AND 4 years of experience
2 Associate's degree AND 2 years of experience
3 Bachelor's degree or higher AND 0 years of experience
- Education and years of experience must be related to the purpose of the position.
- If Minimum Qualification requires a specific number of "semester hours" in a field (e.g. 6 semester hours in Accounting), applicants MUST have those semester hours in order to meet the minimum qualifications. No substitutions apply for semester hours.
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to Visual/Video Display Terminal (VDT) and extensive personal computer and phone usage. May need to testify in court hearings.
Do you know what Total Compensation is? Click here
Agency Contact Information:
Patrick Baca, (505) 476-9445.
For information on Statutory Requirements for this position, click the Classification Description link on the job advertisement.
Bargaining Unit Position
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement and all terms/conditions of that agreement apply and must be adhered to.