Hydro Service and Supplies is a leader in the design, fabrication, installation and service of high purity water systems. What began as a small start-up Service DI (SDI) company in 1967 is today an industry standard for customized pretreatment and filtration skids, high purity water generation systems, storage and distribution skids, reclamation systems, and high-performance process skids for Life Sciences.
Hydro's expansive new Innovation Center opened in January of 2019 with engineering, technical services (instrumentation and controls, programming, CAD, documentation control), cleanroom fabrication, system integration, and UL panel shop all under one roof.
Hydro is dedicated to providing quality solutions to the Life Sciences (Pharma/Biotech), Science and Technology, Microelectronics, Medical, Food & Beverage, and Industrial verticals. In today's technologically advanced, high-speed environment, why purchase the pre-engineered, pre-fabricated, one-size-fits-all system? At Hydro, we provide a customized solution to meet your exact needs, designed and fabricated in the USA and delivered quickly by our team of professionals.
Hydro is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Gaithersburg, MD team is searching for a motivated Division Administrator to join our team. Advancements in the company are based on merit.
- Administrator would be handling the administrative responsibilities of a service/sales office that specializes in the installation and service of water purification equipment.
- Person should have good computer skills, detailed oriented and the ability to keep a busy team of service technicians organized, from an administrative standpoint.
- Administrator would work directly with Division Manager with the following tasks: Dispatching/Scheduling technicians, Answering phones, Follow up with customers, Closing/Invoicing Service Orders and Quoting customers.
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
Hours are 8-5, Monday - Friday. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply