This pain medical practice is seeking for an experienced professional able to work 50% of time as HR/Payroll Generalist and 50% as Administrative Assistant to the Owner. The person will join our team providing great support and services to a dynamic staff of doctors and staff.
Summary– This professional role will utilize and provide a broad spectrum of employee and HR services while engaging with all levels of staff within the organization. Some of the task may include interviewing candidates, updating hr profiles and systems with employee data, coaching a supervisor on an employee performance issue, conducting employment verification and medical licenses. The position includes roll out of benefits and health care, processing ADP payroll biweekly and completing time clock audit. The professional will work very close with Management with everything related to HR and payroll.
Key Responsibilities as HR/Payroll Generalist:
- Source, advertise and create a qualified pool of candidates.
- Manage internal job posting program
- Screen and interview candidates for non-exempt level positions and extend offers.
- Key resource for all levels of staff pertaining to HR services including benefits, payroll and policy interpretation.
- Administrative management of time clock system, LOAs, Unemployment, VOE and Workers Compensation.
- Oversee employee on-boarding, orientation, exit interviews and off-boarding employees.
- Able to create/update manual hand book, policies, standards, others.
- Partner with Management and Controller in various HR initiatives, people strategy and projects.
- Medical licenses and requirements verifications.
.Key Responsibilities as Administrative Assistant:
- Assisting the owner with daily mailing and banking activities
- Arranging appointments
- Creating communications, presentations and reports
- Organizing staff meetings
- Using a variety of software packages
- Booking transportation and accommodation for Executive office
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Maintaining free and clean work space
Critical items to manage as our HR/Payroll Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of HR experience. At least one year of heavy recruitment experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Adept and comfortable in speaking to groups of employees.
- Tech savvy to easily learn, manipulate and adopt new systems
- Detail oriented.
- Resourceful and scrappy with the ability to initiate process improvements and work independently as needed.
- Collaborative and consultative. Experience building strong HR partnerships with business leaders necessary.
- Medical industry experience is required. HR Certification and HIPAA compliance is strongly preferred.
- This medical practice offers benefits. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401k plan.
- Personable, great work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR: 3 years + Medical experience is a MUST
- recruiting: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- HR Generalist: 1 year
- Human Resources: 3 years
Required work authorization: