About The Reserve: Come to a small yet growing start-up company where your opinions and suggestions are valued! Out of the box thinking is rewarded. We possess a client base of 100+ real estate agents with a growing wait list. We are seeking to expand our team to accommodate our growing demand. This contractor position has the opportunity for full-time employment and potential company shares depending on job performance.
As a Marketing Coordinator for our Visual Creation Department, this individual works on projects while collaborating with sales, client outreach, and marketing teams to create a vision for products and services sold. In this role, the Marketing Coordinator will complete client projects involving visual creative design from assignment to full execution while meeting client needs and deadlines.
Visual Creation Department Description:
This department manages the creation of any visual design marketing collateral, such as websites, logos, flyers, brochures, e-blast, and mail campaigns. This department reports directly to the Creative Director.
- Creativity: Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving. The Creating Marketing Coordinator needs to analyze trends, look at new data, and keep up with the times.
- Decision-Making Skills: Possess the ability to prioritize and manage varying deadlines with multiple clients and project timelines. Provide guidance to clients on best marketing practices when reviewing visual design components.
- Interpersonal Skills: Possess effective communication to build business relationships, facilitate presentations, identify client preferences and needs, obtain deliverables, and handoff information to marketing teams. Creative Marketing Coordinators will interact with marketing teams, clients, and vendor contacts on a regular basis.
- Management Skills: Creative Marketing Coordinators require keeping many moving project parts on schedule while managing their own time. They must take initiative as a project lead with very little supervision.
- Organizational Skills: Maintain and keep files, time, email, and projects organized without being micro-managed.
- Take a project assignment, prioritize tasks, follow timelines, and meet deadlines accordingly.
- Meet project deadlines and manage time by urgency and prioritization.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and provide daily updates.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly with sales, admin, and social media management.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in photo and graphics editing
- Experience designing and creating websites, brochures, flyers, logos, and other marketing collateral
- Effective communication
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- Self-starter with leadership abilities and able to work in fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Meet deadlines and juggle multiple client projects with varying timelines and priority levels
- Fast problem-solving with a solution-based approach
- College degree related to Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design
- Experience using Wix and InDesign
- Any experience in the real estate field is a plus
Contractor position pays on a project-by-project basis with the potential of becoming a full-time salaried employee depending on performance and skill set.
To be considered, please submit a resume and portfolio link. Cover letter is optional. Only hiring Marketing Coordinators located in the Bay Area, CA.
Job Type: Contract
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)