Are you up to the challenge? We are looking for a diamond in the rough to help grow our remodeling company. Excellent opportunity for growth for the right person.
Join and grow with this upscale remodeling company. We are looking for awesome people that want to take leadership and have a potential for grow as we do.
Lead Carpenter Responsibilities:
- Assigning and explaining tasks employees or subcontractors.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine the time frames within which projects should be completed.
- Calculating the amount of labor, time, and materials needed for each project.
- Creating and adjusting project schedules accordingly.
- Ordering all construction materials needed for projects.
- Supervising the company's unskilled and semi-skilled workers, and subcontractors.
- Performing all carpentry duties required, including both rough and finish carpentry.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work done by the project team.Lead Carpenter Requirements:
- Must be great with people and able to work in fast paced environments
- Must bring a commitment to excellence to every project
- Must have your own hand and power tools
- High school diploma or GED.
- General contractor license a plus.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proven experience in high-end residential remodeling or construction.
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- The ability to safely operate power tools.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $64,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 4 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply