OUR VISION FOR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
FHLBank Atlanta contributes to our shareholder’s success through a diverse, inclusive, and engaged culture that enables all individuals to work together to fulfill our purpose.
About the Internship Program
Every year, FHLBank Atlanta welcomes undergraduates and graduates from the country’s leading universities to our nine-week, paid internship program. In addition to gaining real-world business experience in the financial services industry, interns can also take advantage of mentoring opportunities, participate in community involvement projects, and enjoy other benefits the Bank has to offer.
About the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLBank Atlanta) is a cooperative bank that offers competitively priced financing, community development grants, and other banking services to help member financial institutions make affordable home mortgages and provide economic development credit to neighborhoods and communities.
Our products, services, and programs help financial institutions manage daily liquidity; fund mortgages originated for sale in the secondary market; fund loans and investments held in portfolio; improve their asset/liability management; meet community credit needs profitably; cover temporary deposit outflows; and reduce the funding cost of asset growth.
FHLBank Atlanta also serves the economic and housing needs of communities by providing local financial institutions with flexible options for community development initiatives. We contribute 10 percent of our annual net income to the Affordable Housing Program.
Information Technology Enterprise Architecture Internship Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, majoring in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Familiarity with Software Development programs
- Familiarity with Software Architecture
- Experience working with Cloud programs
- Data Administration and Design
- Experience with Data Access/Integration Technologies
- Assisting with Enterprise Architecture; Cloud Strategy and Initiatives
- Providing support for Software Development; Modernization Analysis and Research
- Business Intelligence support; Infrastructure Upgrades and Data Analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.