The renewable energy industry is growing fast and we want you to join our growing team! Nor-Cal Controls provides controls solutions for utility-scale solar power plants, and we are looking for a Project Manager to join our all-star team! As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that project milestones are met, and that all projects are managed to scope, cost, schedule, and quality. The hiring salary range for this position is $85,000 - $105,000 annually.* This role is open to in-office, hybrid, or fully remote work options and we can accommodate out-of-state applicants.
Why Join Us?
- A workplace culture that celebrates collaboration, teamwork, and inclusivity
- 401(K) matching
- Gold-level medical benefits with employee-only premiums paid at 100%
- We’re a lot of fun! Company activities, social Fridays, and more!
What will a successful Project Manager accomplish in the first 90 days?
- Independently execute projects of various complexities.
- Schedule and monitor engineers to ensure milestones, schedule, scope, cost, and quality are met.
- Attend and contribute to customer meetings (daily commissioning, weekly design, etc.) as required to support the project.
Preferred Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or management or equivalent education and experience.
- 1+ years direct experience in an engineering or new construction project management role, including all aspects of process development and execution OR 3+ years of assistant project management or project engineering experience supporting the project manager in all aspects of the project.
- Proven track record in coordinating a team of engineers for a variety of projects.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, manage setbacks and bring projects in on time
Compensation range based on California wages. Range may vary depending on applicant's state of residency.
Nor-Cal Controls ES, Inc. (located in El Dorado Hills, CA) has been a family-owned and operated business for over 15 years. From humble beginnings, we have grown to be the leading controls provider and systems integrator for renewable energies in the United States by adhering to our core values of Family, Dependability, Hard Work, Trust, and Knowledge. Our philosophy is simple: we take care of our clients by taking care of our employees. In addition to competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and flexible work options, we pride ourselves on having a healthy work environment that promotes diversity, collaboration, and professional growth.