- Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
- Reconciliations & Analysis – complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete.
- Perform financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast and have an understanding of the market conditions to ensure financial statements are reported in accordance to GAAP.
- Reporting - Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing, and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter and or business areas.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2-3 years related general accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity of accounting principles and GL systems (Oracle preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year