Consultant- Sr. Software Engineer
AltaSource Group is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer for our Seattle Online Gaming Client! This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader, revolutionizing the gaming field through the power of technology.
Day to Day, you will:
- Solve a wide range of technical problems, from architecting new systems to finding and addressing bottlenecks
- Brainstorm solutions and implement features on a tight knit team
- Collaborate with a diverse range of teams, including product designers, frontend engineers, DevOps, and DBAs
- Build and maintain mission critical back-end services that handle high volume of traffic
- Research, design and prototype solutions to complex business problems
- Deliver high quality, extensible and maintainable software
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to ensure integrity of end-to-end functionality
- Work in partnership with the product team and other stakeholders to produce high quality and specific requirements.
Do you have a passion for developing highly scalable, highly available software that provides key game features to millions of users? Are you eager to work in the fast growing, dynamic, and challenging mobile games space?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop highly performant, highly available, scalable systems that provide key features to millions of users across hundreds of different games, this is the team for you!
Your knowledge and skill-set should include:
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of experience with PHP
- 5+ years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as a Software Engineer or a related occupation
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- 3+ years of experience with designing, developing and deploying web applications in a scalable native cloud environment
- 2+ years’ experience with Docker
- Comfortable with basic principles of networking, Linux, command line, and relational databases
- Solid understanding of web development and client-server technologies
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cloud storage solutions, cloud native solutions, Google App Engine, open source software communities, Cloud networking solutions, or distributed computing technology
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with Cloud Native Architecture
This position is an onsite contract role with the potential to extend or convert full-time. Our client is unable to consider candidates who require H1 visa sponsorship for this role. Please no corp-to-corp or 1099.
About AltaSource Group:
AltaSource Group is a rapidly growing leader in technology consulting services that enables companies to advance in the digital world. We provide 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for our employees! Additional employee benefits include a free Employee Assistance Program, available flex spending accounts, available 401K program, and local discount programs through Passport.
We are proud to say we have a Glassdoor rating of 4.9!
Your recruiter for this role will be: