Now is your chance to move forward with a company that's constantly creating awesome solutions that deliver amazing experiences. In this position, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and help others achieve their maximum sales potential!
As a Sprint Sales Supervisor, you are the face of Sprint to the customer and as such, you are the walking embodiments of the brand and our commitment to provide our customers the best possible offer to fit their needs. To do this you are responsible for ensuring customer interactions consistently adhere to the Sprint sales process and experience expectations. You make honest connections with your customers and your co-workers. You stay current with the latest technologies and trends and have the answers to even the most complex requests. You deliver the whole package products, plans and service like nobody's business. Best of all, you get to interact with hundreds of people a week and help your store achieve sales targets all while having fun!
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you can earn more than $45,000 total compensation with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint we believe in paying for performance - the more you sell, the more you should earn.
A Sales Supervisor:
- Manages daily sales floor operations to deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint brand
- Effectively partners with customers and co-workers to resolve complex customer situations
- Conducts weekly observations and provides effective feedback to sales consultants as they execute Sprint’s products and services and sales process to maximize performance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to provide ongoing training and awareness of Sprint’s products, services and promotions to our sales consultants to maximize Sprint-customer connections; save our customers money; personalize their experience; and protect their investments.
- Assists the management team to achieve and exceed key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Assists in sales transactions as required by providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs with minimal wait times.
- Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
- Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
- Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
- Assists store management team in store opening/closing procedures as required
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of ConductAside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of Retail Sales or related experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.