- 401k matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation Days
- $400 Onboarding Bonus (paid after 90 days)
- Review and raise at the end of your first 90 days of employment.
- Complete our in-house training between 30-90 days of employment and receive an additional $0.50 raise.
- Optional benefits including dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
As a Guest Service Representative with Historic Inns of Savannah, you will be responsible for daily check-ins and check-outs, booking reservations over the phone, and responding to inquiries regarding local sites, restaurants, and shopping.
What will you do on a regular day?
- Welcome guests courteously and enthusiastically.
- Facilitate guest arrival and departure experience.
- Answer questions about room and hotel information, in addition to local shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions for guests.
- Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated with coworkers and management.
- Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely.
- Book direct phone reservations, accurately communicating hotel rates and information, and using suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Provide individual recommendations and help with reservations and itinerary planning.
is headquartered in Savannah, Georgia. Locally owned and operated, this management company currently runs six historic Savannah hotels, including The Marshall House, The Kehoe House, East Bay Inn, Olde Harbour Inn, The Eliza Thompson House, and The Gastonian. Collectively, the hotels are marketed as Historic Inns of Savannah. In business for almost 50 years, HLC employs more than 130 people with a corporate office located inside The Kehoe House on Columbia Square.
What do we stand for?
At HLC Hotels, we believe our greatest asset, and the source of our success, is our team. Our core principles and values guide our high-level decisions and our day-to-day operations. Our vision is for our six Savannah properties to provide an exceptional experience for our guests; and to be a workplace that provides a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction for our employees. Qualification Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25 pounds. You may also be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions. This job is open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED and is a good fit for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience. You need basic English communication skills, both written and verbal.