The Motorola Solutions Managed Services Network Operations Center (MS-NOC) is staffed by experienced technologists who ensure our customers' networks operate at peak performance. The services provided by the MS-NOC allow customers to entrust their network operations and management to Motorola Solutions, enabling our customers to focus on their primary mission.
The Service Desk is a 24x7 service and resides in the MS-NOC. The Service Desk serves as the point of contact for the MS-NOC. They respond to customer issues requested by groups such as the Customer Care, TSO, Field Services, Performance Management team, etc.
Service Desk receives referred issues through phone calls, trouble tickets, e-mail and or facsimile.
- Answer phone calls regarding customer and network issues meeting the KPI timeline metrics in support of the SLA
- Provisioning of subscribers including access rights, attributes, features, and applications
- Respond to phone calls regarding network and security matters
- Receive and respond to e-mail on matters regarding reported issues
- Checks queue and receive customer trouble ticket
- Verify, validate , and document reported issues
- Assist in perform initial impact analysis
- Open or issue corresponding trouble tickets as appropriate or needed
- Timely escalation to the next level of support
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Computer and strong analytical skills
- Experience in handling customer calls
- Tools: REMEDY, NetCool and other services applications desirable
- MS application tools such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, etc.
- Technical graduate or equivalent experience desired
- Prior background working in NOC or Help Desk/Customer Support environment is highly desired
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
- Attention to details
- Technical literacy
- Aptitude to manage multiple task concurrently
Must have an Associates Degree
2+ years of customer support experience
Position Type Experienced
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other legally protected characteristic or activity.